Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is one of my favorite recipes from a restuarant in MI called Santino's. During my school years this was the staple at all "sports-teams" banquets and always a classic at large get-togethers. After the restaurant closed, somehow a family friend somehow created the recipe! I'm thrilled to be able to recreate it at home. A very easy, very tasty dinner. Enjoy! UPDATE: I'm not saying this is the exact recipe used at the restaurant, I was just giving it credit for tasting VERY similar to how I remember it tasting and is super simple to put together for dinner.
- 453.59 g boneless skinless chicken breast (or chicken tenders)
- 2 egg whites, beaten
- 177.44 ml Italian seasoned breadcrumbs (like Progresso)
- 226.79 g angel hair pasta
- broccoli floret, fresh
- 236.59 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 118.29 ml I Can't Believe It's Not Butter® Spread (squirt bottle)
- 29.58 ml dry package Italian salad dressing mix (Good Seasonings)
- 14.79 ml garlic pepper seasoning (or 1/2T garlic powder & 1/2T pepper)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- Dredge chicken in egg whites, then bread crumbs, and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake in oven approx 25 min or until chicken is done and crumbs are golden brown.
- Allow to cool and cut into bite size pieces.
- Steam broccoli in microwave until crisp and tender.
- In a large serving bowl mix together parmesan cheese, butter, dry italian salad dressing and garlic pepper.
- Add chicken, broccoli and pasta to bowl.
- Toss and serve.