Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
From a very old cookbook.
Make and share this Chicken Excelsior House recipe from Food.com.
- Sprinkle chicken with garlic powder and salt.
- Melt butter.
- Add paprika and lemon juice.
- Roll chicken in butter mixture.
- Bake in 350 degree oven 30 minutes or until done.
- Mix sherry wine, sour cream and mushrooms .
- Pour over chicken and bake 15 minutes more.
Yum! This was simple and really good. Great combination of ingredients. Thanks Dee for another keeper. Made for Went to the Market Tag.