Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This has always been a family favorite! It is quick and easy and so tasty. It goes very well with Mom's Baked Corn ( Mom's Baked Corn)
- 4 ounces spaghetti
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons green peppers, chopped
- 1 chicken bouillon cube, dissolved in
- 1⁄2 cup water or 1⁄2 cup broth
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup American cheese, grated
- Cook spaghetti with onion and green pepper until tender, about 12 minutes.
- Add rest of ingredients and pour in 1-2 quart casserole dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until heated through.
This was really good and easy to make. I followed the recipe exactly as written. The only thing I would do differently next time is to use maybe cheddar instead fo american cheese. We all enjoyed this. Made for Spring PAC 2010.
Delicious recipe and very kid friendly. I didn't have spaghetti, so used spaghettini. Also didn't add in the salt as I find stock cubes salty to begin with. Very interesting to cook the onion and peppers in with the pasta. Made for PAC Fall '08. :)
mmmm...so good! I love making corn with it and mixing them together! This is a very creamy dish. I made mine with mozzarella instead of american(just becasue I didn't feel like shredding it)