Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Cooking Light. August 2003
- 4 cups sliced Belgian endive (about 2 large heads)
- 1 cup gourmet salad greens
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped chopped roasted boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons honey
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans, toasted
- Combine first four ingredients in large bowl.
- Combine vinegar, honey, salt, and pepper; stir with whisk.
- Add dressing to endive mixture; toss gently. Sprinkle with cheese and pecans.