Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
I prepare this single serving for OAMC. You can adapt this to your tastes, using the red enchilada sauce, or substituting ground beef or turkey.
- 8 no-boil lasagna noodles
- 16 ounces canned chicken breasts, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1 (10 ounce) can green enchilada sauce
- 1⁄2 lb tomatoes, chopped (or use canned)
- 1 1⁄2 cups reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- NOTE: I prepare this in mini-loaf tins for freezing single servings. I break the noodles into thirds to fit in the tins. You can use any kind of baking dish you desire, just make sure to even out the ingredients so they layer properly!
- In a bowl, combine shredded chicken, green chilis, and sour cream.
- To assemble: enchilada sauce, noodles, chicken mixture, cheese, tomatoes, lasagna noodles, enchilada sauce, chicken mixture, cheese, tomatoes, etc -- make sure to top it with cheese.
- Bake covered at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake 10-15 minutes, until hot and bubbly.