1/1 Photo of Chicken Enchiladas Ww
I love that this recipe is so quick and simple to throw together....and it tastes so good, that I could eat the whole thing myself . For Weight Watchers this recipe has 7 points per enchilada.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F, and spray a 7 x 11" baking dish with non stick spray.
- 2Heat a large non stick frying pan with the oil, then add the chicken. Cook turning occasionally until browned for about 8 minutes, then transfer to a plate.
- 3Add the onions, garlic and seasoning to the pan and cook until the onions are tender, then stir in the chicken and 1/2 cup of the enchilada sauce and heat through.
- 4Wrap the tortillas in foil and warm in the oven for 10 minutes.
- 5Fill each tortilla with one fourth of the chicken mixture, roll up and place seam side down in the baking dish. Spoon over the remaining enchilada sauce and sprinkle with the cheese.
- 6Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes, then uncover and bake until the edges of the enchiladas are just beginning to brown and the cheese is melted and bubbly ( about 10 mins). Allow to stand for 5 mins before serving.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Enchiladas Ww
Serving Size: 1 (315 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 299.5
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 72.5 mg
- Sodium 1324.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 11.4 g
- Protein 29.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat free tortillas