1/1 Photo of Chicken Enchiladas Simple 8 Pt WW
Southern Lady's Note:
This is simple to put together and tasty. Another site calculated at 8 pts per serving. I used whole wheat flour tortillas, cilantro, and red pepper = Yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 chicken breasts, poached and diced or 1 lb ground chicken breast, cooked in chuncky bites
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro or 1/4 cup Italian parsley or 1/4 cup curly-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 (2 ounce) jar chopped pimiento or 2 ounces red peppers, chopped finely
- 2 cups shredded fat, free jack divided or 2 cups fat-free cheddar cheese, divided
- 8 flour tortillas or 8 whole wheat tortillas
- 10 3/4 ounces reduced-fat cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1Preheat oven to 350 º. Lighty oil spray a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- 2In a large bowl, combine the cooked chicken with the chilies, onion, garlic, cilantro, pimento and 1 1/2 cups of the cheese.
- 3Divide the chicken mixture among the 8 tortillas. Roll tortillas and place seam-side down into baking dish.
- 4Mix soup and milk until blended.
- 5Spread soup mixture over roll-ups and top with the remaining cheese.
- 6Bake 30 minutes until bubbly.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Enchiladas Simple 8 Pt WW
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 700.6
- Calories from Fat 543
- Total Fat 60.3 g
- Saturated Fat 28.0 g
- Cholesterol 102.5 mg
- Sodium 344.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 18.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat cream of chicken soup