Recipe by sarah_smiles
Yummy, cheesy, mild but flavorful enchiladas. Easy and yummy! All my kids loved this (my husband too)!
Top Review by TaraSutton
This meal was already a favorite for us, but we just welcomed two foreign exchange students - one from Spain and one from Turkey and this is the meal that gets the most excited reaction from EVERYONE! You know it's good if a family of 5 including picky eaters, and two teenagers from different countries all love it! (Although my boy from Spain did inform me they are not actually "enchiladas" lol! )
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 pint sour cream
- 1 pinch garlic powder or 1 pinch minced garlic
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 3 -4 chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- 3 cups grated monterey jack cheese (or cheddar)
- 1 dozen flour tortilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix first 5 ingredients and 1 cup of cheese together in a large bowl. Spoon into a 1 gallon freezer bag and lay flat to freeze.Freeze the tortillas separately for this easy dinner.
- To prepare: Thaw chicken mix and tortillas. Spoon a bit of the chicken mixture into each tortilla. Roll up and place side by side in a 9x13-inch baking pan. Pour remaining mixture over enchiladas and sprinkle with cheese. Bake covered 30 minutes at 350°F.