1/2 Photos of Chicken Enchiladas..muy Bien!! Super Facil!
Super good an easy to prepare on those busy weeknights when time is short! Please note: this is an adopted recipe and I hope to make it soonest. If you make it before I do, I would appreciate feedback, Thanks ! ZWT REGION: Mexico.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (28 ounce) can red enchilada sauce, divided use
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 (2 cup) package shredded Mexican blend cheese or 1 (2 cup) package monterey jack cheese, divided use
- 1/2 cup minced cilantro
- 2 tablespoons minced pickled jalapeno peppers (from a jar)
- 12 (6 inch) corn tortillas
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1Heat about half of the enchilada sauce in a saucepan over medium heat until steaming.
- 2Stir in chicken. Remove from heat. Stir in 1 cup cheese, cilantro and jalapeños.
- 3Place tortillas on a plate and cover with plastic wrap. Microwave on high about 60 seconds, until softened.
- 4Place about 1/2 cup chicken down the center of a tortilla. Roll and place seam down in an 11-by-9-inch baking dish.
- 5Continue with remaining chicken mixture and tortillas. Spray tops of enchiladas lightly with cooking spray.
- 6Pour remaining enchilada sauce over tops of tortillas and spread with a rubber spatula so that tortillas are covered.
- 7Sprinkle remaining cheese over the top. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until bubbly.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Enchiladas..muy Bien!! Super Facil!
Serving Size: 1 (447 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 659.4
- Calories from Fat 259
- Total Fat 28.8 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 148.0 mg
- Sodium 2647.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.0 g
- Sugars 17.0 g
- Protein 47.9 g