Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 3 chicken breast halves
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, chopped
- 1 cup onion, Chopped
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, Shredded
- 1 teaspoon cumin, Ground
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 12 corn tortillas
- Cover chicken with water and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Cool, bone,and cut into strips,set aside.
- Mix tomatoes, onions, soup, chilies, cumin, and garlic powder.
- Dip tortillas into broth left from boiling chicken, place one on a plate. Top with 1/12 of the chicken, then add 2 Tb. of the soup mixture and 1 Tb. of cheese.
- Roll up and place seam side down in baking pan.
- After all are filled and rolled, Pour remaining soup mixture evenly over enchiladas and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 until cheese is melted(about 20 minutes).
I made this last night and it was very good. however,I was guessing what I was supposed to do with the chicken and onions.I added the onions to the soup mix and put the chiken pieces to fit on the tortilla before adding mixture.