1/3 Photos of Chicken Enchiladas Creamy White Sauce
1 hr 15 mins
This is too good!!! LOVE this!! Does not use Red or Green enchilada sauce but is quite a winner!!! If my kids know Im making this I have to make 2 pans and they invite friends for dinner
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Dice chicken and brown in a large skillet, remove from heat.
- 3Add soup, sour cream, yogurt, and chilis and stir til well combined.
- 4Place about 1/4 Cup of the chicken mixture into tortilla and roll up.
- 5Place evenly into a 9X13 pan.
- 6Spread the remaining chicken mixture over the top of the rolled tortillas in the pan making sure to completely cover the top of them.
- 7Bake for 30 minutes, covered.
- 8Remove from oven, sprinkle with shredded cheese and put back into the oven to bake for 10 minutes more or until the cheese melts.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Enchiladas Creamy White Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (264 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 597.9
- Calories from Fat 352
- Total Fat 39.1 g
- Saturated Fat 22.6 g
- Cholesterol 165.7 mg
- Sodium 986.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 46.7 g