Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is too good!!! LOVE this!! Does not use Red or Green enchilada sauce but is quite a winner!!! If my kids know Im making this I have to make 2 pans and they invite friends for dinner
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 8 ounces plain yogurt
- 1 (4 ounce) green chilies, mild
- 8 -10 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Dice chicken and brown in a large skillet, remove from heat.
- Add soup, sour cream, yogurt, and chilis and stir til well combined.
- Place about 1/4 Cup of the chicken mixture into tortilla and roll up.
- Place evenly into a 9X13 pan.
- Spread the remaining chicken mixture over the top of the rolled tortillas in the pan making sure to completely cover the top of them.
- Bake for 30 minutes, covered.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with shredded cheese and put back into the oven to bake for 10 minutes more or until the cheese melts.
This is the most unflavorful recipe I have ever done. You might as well just spread some sourcream on a white tortilla and call it good. Do not waste your time and money. Horrible
Absolutely Delicious! Thank you for a wonderful recipe ! Keeping you in our thoughts!!! Jan 2009
Perfect mexican delight! I followed this exactly except when I went to the cupboard, I found that I didn't have cream of chicken, but cream of cheddar cheese. So that was the only change I made. Absolutely delightful, very comforting, and just the right spice. I might add some cayenne pepper next time, (cause I like it really hot) but this was just perfect the way it it. Thank you for posting this, kzbhansen! May you be blessed with much health and happiness throughout your long life. Made for your cook-a-thon ~ January 2009.