This is too good!!! LOVE this!! Does not use Red or Green enchilada sauce but is quite a winner!!! If my kids know Im making this I have to make 2 pans and they invite friends for dinner
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Dice chicken and brown in a large skillet, remove from heat.
- Add soup, sour cream, yogurt, and chilis and stir til well combined.
- Place about 1/4 Cup of the chicken mixture into tortilla and roll up.
- Place evenly into a 9X13 pan.
- Spread the remaining chicken mixture over the top of the rolled tortillas in the pan making sure to completely cover the top of them.
- Bake for 30 minutes, covered.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with shredded cheese and put back into the oven to bake for 10 minutes more or until the cheese melts.