Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 6 (12 inch) flour tortillas
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- Lightly grease a large baking dish.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter and add the garlic powder.
- Stir in the mushroom soup and sour cream.
- Reserve 3/4 of this sauce and set aside.
- To the remaining 1/4 of the sauce in the saucepan add the chicken and 1/2 cup of the cheese.
- Fill each flour tortilla with the chicken mixture and roll up.
- Place seam side down in the prepared baking dish.
- In a bowl combine the reserved 3/4 of the sauce with the milk.
- Spoon this mixture over the rolled tortillas and top with the remaining 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake in 350° oven for 30 to 35 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly.
- Note: Can use chopped green onions and a 1 (4oz.) can of green chilies as well.
My family loved this! It was an easy, fast meal to make. I will be making this again!
These were so simple, yet simply delicious. Even my "new food suspicious" husband raved over them. I used low-fat soup, sour cream and cheddar. It looked like there was barely enough filling for all six wraps, but after cooking it they were just right, so don't make extra and over-fill.