Recipe by Mary in LA.
Wow what a great easy meal to make.
Top Review by Malriah
This was a yummy week night dinner. It is really quick to put together and the taste is good. I added a little chooped cilantro and topped it with some chopped green onions. I served it on a bed of shreaded lettuce. (Just to make it pretty) Even Dan said it was pretty good!
- 1 cup green bell pepper (chopped)
- 2 cups chicken (chopped & cooked)
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) jar salsa
- 8 flour tortillas (6in)
- 3⁄4 lb Velveeta cheese (cut up)
- 1⁄4 homogenized milk
Directions See How It's Made
- On low heat, stir chicken, bell peppers, cream cheese and 1/2 cup of salsa in saucepan until cream cheese is melted.
- Spoon 1/3 cup chicken mixture all down the center of each tortillas; roll up.
- Place seam-side down in lightly greased baking dish.
- Stir on low heat cheese spread and 1/4 cup milk until smooth.
- Pour sauce over the tortillas and cover with foil.
- Bake for 20 min at 350°F or until thoroughly heated.
- Pour the remaining salsa over tortillas.
- Note: Use 12x8-inch baking dish.