Recipe by LMillerRN
This is easy fast and you can make it with all fat free or reduced fat items. All my friends make this recipe now.
Top Review by AggieMom
This was SO good. I used 4 breast from 2 ready prepared rotissere chickens and saved to rest of the chickens for the snack attacks! I accidently bought green enchilada sauce instead of tace sauce. It still tasted wonderful. I guess it made my filling a bit thinner and I was afraid it would leak out too much from the rolled tortilla, so I just layered the filling, tortillas and cheese as a casserole. I ended up using an extra cup of cheese this way. Baked for 30 min. It was a huge hit with the family. I really like the taco seasoning with the chicken. I just cut up the rotissere chicken breasts into cubes and put them in the frying pan with some melted butter, the taco seasoning mix and a chopped onion and cooked on low a few minutes to soften the onion and let the chicken soak up the taco seasoning. Thanks for a great tasting recipe.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces fat free sour cream
- 1 package mccormicks taco seasoning
- 1 bottle la victoria green taco sauce
- 2 cups Mexican blend cheese (shredded)
- 6 -10 flour tortillas (whatever size you like)
- Pam cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray large skillet with Pam.
- Cut up chicken into cubes and place in skillet.
- Place chicken in skillet and sprinkle the chicken taco seasoning over the chicken.
- (Season to taste I usually use 1/2 the envelope) Cook throughly.
- Take chicken out of skillet and place in large bowl.
- Mix the soup, sour cream, and taco sauce together.
- Add to the chicken.
- Add 1 c of cheese to chicken mixture.
- Take about 1/4 cup of mixture and spread in the bottom of 13 X 9 pan.
- Take tortilla and fill with the chicken mixture.
- Place in pan and repeat until all the chicken mixture is used.
- Cover with 1 cup of cheese.
- Bake at 350 until cheese is browned.