Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My cousin gave me this recipe. I make it once a month at least. It is a hit with Spanish rice and refried beans.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 13x9 inch pan with cooking spray.
- Boil chicken with the bouillon, garlic salt, salt and pepper.
- When done, remove to separate bowl and bone and shred into strips.
- Add 1 can of cream of chicken soup, 1/2 jar picante sauce, sour cream (to taste), and 3-4 tbsps of chicken broth.
- Dip tortillas in broth and fill with chicken mixture, roll and place seam side down in greased baking pan.
- When all are filled, mix remaining soup, picante sauce, and sour cream together, pour over enchiladas.
- Top with cheese and bake for 15-20 minutes until cheese is melted and everything is bubbly.