Recipe by The Hoff's
Very easy enchilada recipe that works wonderful for 2 meals for a family of 4. You can make this as spicy or mild as you like by using hot taco seasoning and hot enchilada sauce.
- 2 lbs ground chicken
- 2 (1 ounce) packets taco seasoning mix
- 3 cups four-cheese Mexican blend cheese (divided)
- 2 (10 ounce) cans enchilada sauce
- 16 low-carb flour tortillas (soft taco size)
- sour cream (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Brown the ground chicken, drain and add the taco seasoning packets as directed on package. Remove from heat and add 1 1/2 cups of the shredded mexican cheese and stir to melt. Pour 1 can of the enchilada sauce in the bottom of a 13x9 in baking dish and spread evenly over bottom of pan. Put about 1/4 of a cup of meat mixture into each tortilla, roll it up and place it opening side down on top of enchilada sauce in baking dish. Continue until you have used all of the meat mixture. Pour the second can of Enchilada Sauce over the prepared enchiladas and spread to make it even. Sprinkle remaining 1 1/2 cups of shredded mexican cheese on top. Bake at 350' for 30 minutes. Top with sour cream when serving if you choose.