1/1 Photo of Chicken Enchiladas
1 hr 30 mins
Package of Tortillas should be 20 tortillas in all. Makes 16 Enchiladas Put Chicken Rub on chicken BEFORE cooking it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (4 ounce) can of diced chili peppers
- 1 (9 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 2 diced green onions
- 1 (12 ounce) bag shredded cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can of sween corn
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- salt & pepper
- 1 (28 ounce) can green enchilada sauce
- 0.5 (14 ounce) can black beans
- 1Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Prepare Rub for Chicken in small bowl.
- 3Rub both sides of raw Chicken with the spice mixture.
- 4Place in a dish & set in the oven for about 40 min or until no longer pink inside & juices run clear.
- 5Meanwhile prepare enchilada mixture in big bowl. Add Cream Cheese, Corn, diced green onions, 1/2 cup sour cream, black beans & mix together.
- 6Add cayenne pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, salt & pepper to the enchilada mixture & mix well.
- 7After chicken is finished, slice into thin strips then cut into pieces, add to enchilada mixture. Mix Well.
- 8Spray glass cooking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- 9Add 2 spoon fulls of mixture to each tortilla, roll all together & place into dish. (fills 2 glass dishes/8 in each).
- 10After placing all tortillas wrapped with mixture in dish, pour green sauce over the top (how much you want depends on how you much green sauce you like on your enchiladas).
- 11Place desired amount of shredded cheese on the top.
- 12Place enchiladas in the oven for 30 minute.
- 13Cool & Serve! Add sour cream on top if desired.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (396 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 684.9
- Calories from Fat 318
- Total Fat 35.3 g
- Saturated Fat 17.1 g
- Cholesterol 104.6 mg
- Sodium 1882.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 12.2 g
- Protein 31.3 g