Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I whipped this up last night and we loooooved it... The flavor was simular to chicken enchilada suiza from weight watchers smart ones entrees. This is for a small batch, it made seven enchiladas. There was only two of us, so no need to make a huge pan.
- 1 cooked chicken breast
- 5 -10 corn tortillas
- 1 1⁄2 cups sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 small onion
- 20 ounces green enchilada sauce
- minced garlic
- dried chipotle powder
- I boiled a whole chicken I had to make this recipe, but cooked chicken meat will suffice.
- Put a little sauce in the bottom of an 8x8 casserole dish.
- mix about 3/4 c sauce with 3/4 can of drained mushrooms, shredded chicken, 3/4 chopped onion,1/2-.
- 3/4 c cheese, and seasoning to taste.
- roll even amounts of mixture into tortillas in casserole dish.
- spread remaining chopped onion and mushroom on top and cover with cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes.