- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 12 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- enchilada sauce or green chili pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix soup, sour cream, slasa, and chili powder.
- Mix 1 cup of the salsa mixture with the chicken and cheese.
- Spread about 1/4 cup chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla. Toll up and place seam side down in 3-quart shallow baking dish. Power remaining salsa mixture over enchiladas. Cover.
- Bake at 350 degree F for 40 minutes or until hot.
- Top with hot enchilada sauce or green chile.
- Serve and enjoy!