Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
For Green Chili lovers! My favorite enchilada recipe by far! I usually cook the chicken in a crock pot for four hours on high and then add the cream cheese to the crock pot and let it melt in there.
- 1 lb cooked chicken, and shredded
- 8 ounces melted cream cheese (I use low fat)
- 4 ounces diced green chilies
- 2 (14 ounce) cansold el paso green chili sauce
- 6 -8 flour tortillas
- shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. Mix chicken, cream cheese, and green chilis.
- 2. Divide mixture evenly between tortillas.
- 3. Place seam side down in a 9x13 in baking dish.
- 4. Pour both cans of sauce over enchiladas.
- 5. Sprinkle shredded cheese on top.
- 6. Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes or until cheese melts and sauce is bubbly.