1 hr 5 mins
I could not find the right recipe for enchiladas with red sauce so threw some things together and came up with this! I think it turned out pretty good! And it can all be made in an electric skillet (except for the baking part)!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Cook chicken breasts season with a dash salt, course ground black pepper, red pepper flakes.
- 3Remove chicken from skillet, and chop into small pieces.
- 4add butter and chili powder to skillet, once butter melts add onion.
- 5after allowing the onion to cook a bit add corn, black beans, and green chilies.
- 6stir together and let simmer.
- 7pour a bit of olive oil in the bottom of baking dish and lightly coat the outside of the tortillas in the olive oil (this makes them crispy when you bake them).
- 8fill tortillas with mixture, add cheese and olives and fold over.
- 9once all tortillas are filled pour the enchilada sauce over them and sprinkle remaining cheese and olives over the top.
- 10Bake at 375 for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (250 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 548.8
- Calories from Fat 268
- Total Fat 29.8 g
- Saturated Fat 16.1 g
- Cholesterol 118.0 mg
- Sodium 1190.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 35.2 g