Mrs. Sarah's Note:
These enchiladas are creamy and wonderful. I like to serve mine with salsa, limes, and sliced black olives. These are great for potlucks or just a simple family dinner. Everyone loves them, adults and kids alike!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Combine soup, chicken, sour cream, chilies, green onions, and half of the cheddar cheese.
- 3Lightly warm tortillas in the microwave for 1 minutes or until easy to roll.
- 4Fill with mixture and roll up leaving ends open.
- 5Place in a sprayed 9X13 baking dish.
- 6Spread extra filling over the top.
- 7Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 8Bake for 30 minutes until bubbly and cheese begins to brown.
- 9Suggested Toppings: sliced black olives, salsa, cilantro, fresh tomatoes, limes, sour cream, jalepenos, grated cheese.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (362 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 815.7
- Calories from Fat 480
- Total Fat 53.3 g
- Saturated Fat 27.0 g
- Cholesterol 144.8 mg
- Sodium 1828.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 37.5 g