Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
These enchiladas are creamy and wonderful. I like to serve mine with salsa, limes, and sliced black olives. These are great for potlucks or just a simple family dinner. Everyone loves them, adults and kids alike!
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine soup, chicken, sour cream, chilies, green onions, and half of the cheddar cheese.
- Lightly warm tortillas in the microwave for 1 minutes or until easy to roll.
- Fill with mixture and roll up leaving ends open.
- Place in a sprayed 9X13 baking dish.
- Spread extra filling over the top.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes until bubbly and cheese begins to brown.
- Suggested Toppings: sliced black olives, salsa, cilantro, fresh tomatoes, limes, sour cream, jalepenos, grated cheese.
I have made a recipe using similar ingredients but putting them together differently. My family was not fond of the raw green onion crunch. I think I like it better when the soup and sour cream are kept seperately from the other ingredients. I use everything except the green onions to fill the tortillas then cover them with the soup and sour cream mixture. I used 10-8 inch tortillas.