Recipe by Diva Sarah
These enchiladas are creamy and wonderful. I like to serve mine with salsa, limes, and sliced black olives. These are great for potlucks or just a simple family dinner. Everyone loves them, adults and kids alike!
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (12 1/2 ounce) can chicken breasts
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 4 ounces diced green chilies
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, grated, divided
- 10 small flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine soup, chicken, sour cream, chilies, green onions, and half of the cheddar cheese.
- Lightly warm tortillas in the microwave for 1 minutes or until easy to roll.
- Fill with mixture and roll up leaving ends open.
- Place in a sprayed 9X13 baking dish.
- Spread extra filling over the top.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes until bubbly and cheese begins to brown.
- Suggested Toppings: sliced black olives, salsa, cilantro, fresh tomatoes, limes, sour cream, jalepenos, grated cheese.