Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
from betty crocker's "healthy new choices"
- 2 cups chopped chicken
- 1 medium lime, cut into wedges
- 6 fat free tortillas
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3⁄4 cup shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup parsley sprig
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro stem
- 1 cup green enchilada sauce
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray rectangular baking dish, 11x7x1 1/2" with cooking spray. Place green sauce, cilantro, parsley, lime juice, and garlic in blender or food processor. Cover and blend on high speed about 30 seconds or until smooth. Reserve half of mixture.
- Mix remaining sauce mixture, the chicken, and 1/4 cup of the cheese. Spoon about 1/4 cup chicken mixture onto each tortilla. Roll tortilla around filling; place seam side down in baking dish.
- Pour reserved sauce mixture over enchiladas. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Bake uncovered 20-25 minutes or until hot. Serve with lime wedges.