Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Easy Mexican dish to make from leftover chicken breasts.
Make and share this Chicken Enchiladas recipe from Food.com.
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray. Heat to medium. Add onions and garlic. Cook and stir 1 minute.
- Add chicken, 1/4 cup of salsa, Neufchatel cheese, cilantro, cumin and chilies. Mix well. Cook until heated through.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add 1/2 cup of the cheese. Mix.
- Spoon 1/3 cup chicken mixture on each tortilla. Roll up. Place in 13x9 inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Top with remaining salsa and cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes, or until heated through.
- Makes 4 servings.