Chef #872874's Note:
Easy Mexican dish to make from leftover chicken breasts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray large skillet with cooking spray. Heat to medium. Add onions and garlic. Cook and stir 1 minute.
- 2Add chicken, 1/4 cup of salsa, Neufchatel cheese, cilantro, cumin and chilies. Mix well. Cook until heated through.
- 3Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 4Add 1/2 cup of the cheese. Mix.
- 5Spoon 1/3 cup chicken mixture on each tortilla. Roll up. Place in 13x9 inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- 6Top with remaining salsa and cheese.
- 7Bake 20 minutes, or until heated through.
- 8Makes 4 servings.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (242 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 363.2
- Calories from Fat 190
- Total Fat 21.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 108.4 mg
- Sodium 708.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 33.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: