Recipe by tinyTigger
Quick, easy, and healthy way to eat Mexican food. It is a WW recipe and only 4 pts per serving.
- 11 ounces salsa
- 1 cup chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 1 cup reduced-fat cheese, and shredded
- 3⁄4 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 yellow squash, diced
- 3 tablespoons jalapeno peppers, diced
- 8 (6 inch) corn tortillas
- 2 tablespoons parsley, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Spread 1/3 cup of the salsa in a 10 X 6 inch baking dish. Mix 1/2 cup cheese, 1/2 cup yogurt, squash, jalapeños, and the chicken in a bowl.
- Heat the tortillas according to the package, then spread 1/4 cup of the mixture into the center of each tortilla. Roll up the tortillas and place seam down in the baking dish. Pour the rest of the salsa over the tortillas and sprinkle the other 1/2 cup of cheese over the salsa and tortillas.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake about 20 minutes, or until the cheese is fully melted. After removing from the oven, top with the remaining 1/4 cup of yogurt, sprinkle with parsley, and serve.