Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
My husband loves this recipe. It is a bit rich for my tastes but I indulge him every once in awhile. Preheat oven to 350º.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (8 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 8 flour tortillas
- Cut chicken into 1/2 inch pieces. Season with salt and pepper. Sautee chicken and onions over a medium high heat to brown.
- Mix soup, cheese, mayo, and chilis in a large bowl. Set aside about 1 cup of this mixture. Add the cooked chicken and onions to the mixture in the large bowl and combine.
- Put two heaping spoonfulls of the chicken mixture into each tortilla. Roll up like a cigar and place in a casserole pan.
- Top with reserved soup mixture.
- Cook at 350º for 25 to 30 minutes or until crispy.