Prep 1 hr
Cook 45 mins
This is so creamy and good. You will not have leftovers. You can make this lower in fat by using lowfat soup and sour cream.
- 10 tortillas, burrito size at room temperature
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken, cut into chunks
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (24 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (11 ounce) can black olives, sliced
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies
- 4 cups colby-monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 2 9x13 pans with Pam.
- Set aside 1 cup of cheese and 1/4 cup of sliced olives.
- In frypan heat up oil. Add chicken and chilies. Cook until chicken is done.
- Add olives to chicken.
- In sauce pan combine sour cream and soup over low heat until mixed well. If too thick add a little milk.
- Pour half the soup mixture into chicken. Mix well.
- Take a tortilla shell and add 1 cup of chicken mixture (more or less as desired). Sprinkle on cheese, roll up and place in baking pan.
- Repeat mixture is gone.
- Pour remaining soup mixture over enchiladas.
- Sprinkle olives over top and then remaining cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes.
Spring PAC 2008: Excellent! I made this for lunch today! Perfect way to use up extra chicken