Prep 4 mins
Cook 35 mins
Easy and yummy.
- 3 cups cooked chicken
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) jar salsa
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir together chicken, cheese and 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Spoon the mixture into the center of tortilla, roll up and secure with a toothpick if needed.
- Arrange in a baking dish and lightly coat the tops of butter. It makes the shells nice and crispy.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Stir together the container of sour cream and jar of salsa and top the enchiladas.