Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I like this recipe because it isn't spicy like most I have found. My mom taught me how to make these and I don't eat any enchiladas but these ones. My friends and family all love them. Give them a try.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 24 ounces cream of chicken soup (or one big can)
- 24 ounces cheese (shredded, or 2 bags)
- mushroom (optional)
- white rice (optional)
- Cut the chicken into small 1 or 2 inch pieces. Season it with whatever seasonings you would normally put on chicken then fry it up.
- While the chicken is frying you can start preparing the tortillas. On one tortilla put some Cream of Chicken soup (no water added) on it very thin layer.
- As soon as the chicken is done frying, put some chicken onto the tortilla on top of the cream of chicken.
- After you have added the soup and the chicken place a small amount of cheese on top of the chicken. If you chose to add mushrooms or rice or anything else now would be the time to add that as well.
- Roll up the tortilla and place in a cake pan. repeat the process until you run out of chicken.
- As soon as you have all your enchiladas put together smother the tops with the soup (no water) and then top with the rest of the cheese.
- Place in 350°F oven and bake until cheese is melted. Takes about 15 minutes.