Make and share this Chicken Enchiladas recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In small bowl, stir soup and sour cream together.
- Heat butter in saucepan over medium heat.
- Add onion and chili powder, cook until onion is tender.
- Stir in chicken, green chilies, and 3 TBS of soup mixture.
- Spread 1/4 cup mix along center of each tortilla.
- Roll, place seam side down in 12x8 baking dish.
- Spread remaining soup mixture over enchiladas.
- Bake, covered, for 15 minutes.
- Uncover, sprinkle with cheese, and bake 5 minutes more.