1/1 Photo of Chicken Enchiladas
kelly jean's Note:
Jamie gave this recipe to me back in our college days. :) I like to use a rotisserie chicken from the grocery deli for this recipe. I always use the leftover chicken for something.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine chicken, cream cheese and onion.
- 3Wrap chicken mixture into about 12 warmed tortillas.
- 4Lay the enchiladas in a rectangle pan.
- 5Combine soup, chilies, cumin, salt, sour cream, and milk. A blender makes this sauce creamy and smooth, but is not necessary.
- 6Pour soup mixture over enchiladas.
- 7Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- 8Remove foil, cover with Monterey jack cheese, and return to oven until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 457.3
- Calories from Fat 243
- Total Fat 27.0 g
- Saturated Fat 14.1 g
- Cholesterol 56.1 mg
- Sodium 1083.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 14.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white meat chicken