Recipe by Julie
The mother of my best friend from high school made these and I always LOVED them. Have saved this recipe since those days...the good 'ole big hair, break-dancing, "Michael Jackson is cool" days.
Top Review by Debber
A good recipe but didn't ring my bells as I hoped from reading the other reviews. A bit bland, needs "something" for zippiness; I added a small can of green chili pepper pieces, that helped. Easy to make, though, and for that I am willing to work on tweaking this to be more enjoyable & tasty.
- 3 chicken breasts, cooked and cut into chunks
- 453.59 g jar green chili salsa (I use Ortega mild)
- 304.75 g cream of chicken soup
- 226.79 g carton sour cream
- 236.59 ml monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 236.59 ml cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 green onion, chopped (optional)
- flour tortilla