1/1 Photo of Chicken Enchiladas
1 hr 15 mins
I couldn't find exactly what I was looking for and ended up combining a couple of different recipes to get this one and they turned out so great.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1heat cream cheese and 7 oz. of salsa over medium heat stirring occasionally until completely melted.
- 2Mix in 1/2 a cup of jack cheese and the chicken.
- 3In a sauté pan heat the heavy cream and the other 7 oz. of salsa.
- 4Dip a corn tortilla into the heavy cream until it is soft.
- 5Spoon about a 1 1/2 tablespoons of the chicken mixture into the tortilla and roll.
- 6Place the tortilla in a greased 13x9-inch dish and do the same with the remaining tortillas.
- 7Once they are all rolled in the pan(s) pour the remaining heavy cream and salsa mixture over the enchiladas and top with the remaining jack cheese.
- 8Bake 350°F for 35-45 minutes or until bubbly.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (315 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 724.0
- Calories from Fat 522
- Total Fat 58.0 g
- Saturated Fat 33.8 g
- Cholesterol 218.8 mg
- Sodium 840.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 28.0 g