1/1 Photo of Chicken Enchiladas
Chef #309422's Note:
This is a great, creamy enchilada recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook chicken pieces in a skillet until done.
- 2Mix soups and 1/2 the jar of enchilada sauce in a bowl.
- 3Pour about 1/3 of the mixture into the chicken and mix well.
- 4Fill each tortilla with chicken mixture and some shredded cheese.
- 5Roll and lay side by side (seams down) in a lightly greased 9 x 13 x 2 inch pan.
- 6Pour remaining soup mixture over the top of the rolled enchiladas and drizzle with some enchilada sauce. Top with the rest of the shredded cheese.
- 7Cover with foil and bake at 325 degrees F for 35 to 40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (336 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 569.1
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 69.1 mg
- Sodium 1234.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 29.4 g