Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is a great, creamy enchilada recipe.
Make and share this Chicken Enchiladas recipe from Food.com.
- Cook chicken pieces in a skillet until done.
- Mix soups and 1/2 the jar of enchilada sauce in a bowl.
- Pour about 1/3 of the mixture into the chicken and mix well.
- Fill each tortilla with chicken mixture and some shredded cheese.
- Roll and lay side by side (seams down) in a lightly greased 9 x 13 x 2 inch pan.
- Pour remaining soup mixture over the top of the rolled enchiladas and drizzle with some enchilada sauce. Top with the rest of the shredded cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake at 325 degrees F for 35 to 40 minutes.
This was really simple and good. I don't understand why it hasn't been reviewed before. I used some leftover cooked chicken from another meal so this went together even faster. Thanks for sharing. Made for Bargain Basement Tag.