Recipe by MilanzMom
Found this recipe in a local magazine where we used to live. Easy and very tasty!
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack pepper cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) canchopped green chilies, drained
- 1⁄3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 8 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle green taco sauce
- diced tomatoes or chopped avocados or chopped green onions or sliced ripe olives or chopped cilantro
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir together first five ingredients.
- Spoon chicken mixture evenly over each torilla and roll up.
- Arrange in a lightly greased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Coat tortillas with vegetable cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Stir together sour cream and taco sauce. Spoon over hot enchililadas, and sprinkle with toppings.