Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Excellent enchiladas! The recipe comes from Southern Living where it is a top-rated recipe.
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack pepper cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) canchopped green chilies, drained
- 1⁄3 cup chopped cilantro
- 8 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) jar salsa
- Stir together first 5 ingredients. Spoon chicken mixture evenly down center of each tortilla, and roll up. Arrange, seam side down in a lightly greased 13x9 baking dish. Coat tortillas with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350º for 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Stir together 8-ounce container soure cream and salsa. Spoon over hot enchiladas. Sprinkle with toppings such as chopped tomatoes, green onions, black olives, chopped cilantro.
Yum! Quick and easy to put together. I formed the enchiladas early in the day and baked at dinner time. The whole family enjoyed these and I knew they would. Southern Living always has great recipes. Thanks for sharing!