Recipe by paula giles
This is a recipe my supervisor at work gave me, I simplified it for the real world.
Top Review by Miss Erin C.
I was looking for something easy and filling and kind of comfort food and this was it! I used 2 cans of the chilis because we like them a lot and I also threw in 1/4c chopped pecans with the onion, adding a little crunch to the filling. Over all a great meal!
- 10 -12 corn tortillas
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil chicken breasts for 20-30 minutes.
- Add soup, cream cheese, chilis, onion, sour cream and cheese to broth.
- Cut tortillas into 1/4.
- Add chicken that you have already chopped into small pieces to cream cheese mixture.
- In 9x14 pan, layer: TORTILLAS, CHICKEN, CHEESE PS: If you want to take a whole lot more time you can dip tortillas in sauce to softened.
- Dont add chicken to sauce.
- PUT CHICKEN ON TORTILLA AND ROLL IT UP.
- Pour creme cheese mixture over tortillas filled with chicken and add cheese on top of this.
- My recipe is simplified into a casserole.
- Taste just as good without the trouble.
- Taste better, you didnt have to go to that much trouble.