This soup is very easy to make and is so good that my family cannot get enough of it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups cooked chicken, diced (I prefer grilled)
- 8 cups chicken broth
- 3 (15 ounce) cans black beans, drained
- 4 (19 ounce) cans enchilada sauce (3 mild, 1 hot)
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 (10 ounce) can rotel
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, diced
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen corn
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 teaspoons salt (I like Lawry's Season Salt)
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 1 cup Velveeta cheese
- 1Grill Chicken & Dice.
- 2In large (nice and large) soup pot, sauté onion, garlic and green chilies in oil over medium-high. Heat until soft and light brown, about 10 minutes.
- 3Add all other ingredients and mix until well blended except broth & cheese.
- 4Add Chicken broth and mix well.
- 5Let simmer over medium heat for 30-60 minutes so flavors can blend. (simmer longer for best flavor).
- 6Add Cheese and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring frequently.
- 7Serve or Freeze.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Enchilada Soup (Large Pot)
Serving Size: 1 (1007 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 849.3
- Calories from Fat 220
- Total Fat 24.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 60.6 mg
- Sodium 5387.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 111.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 26.0 g
- Sugars 12.4 g
- Protein 51.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: