Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Recipe using Homemade Gourmet's Chicken Enchilada Soup Seasoning. See Cookingfor7's "Homemade Gourmet Recipes" public recipe book for more recipes using Homemade Gourmet products. Canned chicken can be used in this recipe if desired.
- 7 tablespoons homemade gourmet chicken enchilada soup mix
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup milk
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup cooked chicken (diced or shredded- optional)
- In a 2 quart (or larger) stock pot, combine soup mix, diced tomatoes, milk and water.
- Bring to rolling boil on medium-high heat, then reduce and simmer 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- If you like, add cooked chicken, and heat through, about 5 minutes.