This recipe combines chicken, black beans, cilantro, Mexican-style corn, red pepper and the mild, fire-roasted flavor of diced green chiles for a hearty soup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 (32 ounce) container chicken broth
- 1/2 lb cooked chicken breast, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (11 ounce) can Mexican-style corn
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle chunky taco sauce
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1Combine cornstarch and water in small bowl.
- 2Stir together chicken broth, chicken, beans, tomatoes, corn, taco sauce, pepper, chiles and cornstarch mixture in large saucepan; bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- 3Add cilantro.
- 4Garnish as desired.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Enchilada Soup
Serving Size: 1 (346 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.6
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 23.8 mg
- Sodium 957.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 17.6 g