Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
I do not remember where I found this recipe but, it is so good and simple I just had to share it.
Make and share this Chicken Enchilada Quiche recipe from Food.com.
- 1 pie crust
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 1⁄8 cups cooked chicken
- 1 1⁄2 cups broken tortilla chips
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 (5 ounce) can green chilies
- sour cream
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine eggs and half & half.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Pour into crust.
- bake @ 350F 55- 60 minutes.
- Serve with sour crean.
- avacado is also a great accompaniment.
I have this same recipe.....it's a Pillsbury Bake-off recipe. I use canned chicken to make it easier. It's very tasty and has a nice consistency.
Fantastic! It made too much filling for one small frozen pie crust, so I made a second one by lining a pie pan with corn tortilla. This was quite easy and tasty!