Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is from my Betty Crocker "Fast and Flavorful" Cookbook. Great for a quick lunch or easy dinner. Cooks much faster than a pan of enchiladas!
- Heat oven to 400*.
- Place tortillas on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake till crisp, about 5-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in 10 inch skillet and cook onions (medium heat).
- Stir frequently until tender; remove from heat.
- Add chicken, salsa and olives.
- Spread sour cream evenly over tortillas.
- Top with chicken mixture, then cheese.
- Bake till cheese is melted, 5-8 minutes.