1/1 Photo of Chicken Enchilada Pizza!
This is a recipe I got from hosting a Pampered Chef party last year. After everyone at the party loved it, I knew I had to add it into our rotation at home. Great flavors and can be adjusted for personal preference. Plus very easy. Since I don't have every PC item used, I omitted the product names in the actual recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup green taco sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup cilantro, loosely packed
- 1 (13 7/8 ounce) can Pillsbury refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 1/2 medium onion
- 1 jalapeno pepper
- 1 1/2 cups Kraft Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 2 cups cooked chicken breasts, cubed (I use boiled chicken breast, but could easily use a store bought rotisserie)
- 1Preheat oven to 425.
- 2Unroll pizza dough onto greased metal 9X13 baking pan or large round pizza pan.
- 3Gently press and stretch dough to cover pan.
- 4Bake pan with pizza dough 10-14 minutes, or until golden brown.
- 5While dough is baking, coarsely chop onion and jalapeno (remove seeds).
- 6In medium bowl, combine jalapeno, onion, 1/2 of the cheese, chicken, taco sauce and garlic. Mix well. (if a little dry feel free to add more taco sauce).
- 7Once pizza dough is done, sprinkle other half of cheese over crust, then top with chicken and cheese mixture evenly. If desired sprinkle additional cheese over top of chicken mixture.
- 8Bake another 5-7 minutes or until cheese is melted and dough is deep golden brown.
- 9While pizza is baking, slice tomatoes lenghtwise into quarters and chop cilantro. Sprinkle tomatoes and cilantro over finished pizza as desired.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Enchilada Pizza!
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 101.0
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 39.2 mg
- Sodium 35.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 14.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
green taco sauce
Pillsbury refrigerated classic pizza crust
Kraft Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese