Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a recipe I got from hosting a Pampered Chef party last year. After everyone at the party loved it, I knew I had to add it into our rotation at home. Great flavors and can be adjusted for personal preference. Plus very easy. Since I don't have every PC item used, I omitted the product names in the actual recipe.
- 1⁄2 cup green taco sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup grape tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro, loosely packed
- 1 (13 7/8 ounce) can Pillsbury refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 1⁄2 medium onion
- 1 jalapeno pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups Kraft Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 2 cups cooked chicken breasts, cubed (I use boiled chicken breast, but could easily use a store bought rotisserie)
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Unroll pizza dough onto greased metal 9X13 baking pan or large round pizza pan.
- Gently press and stretch dough to cover pan.
- Bake pan with pizza dough 10-14 minutes, or until golden brown.
- While dough is baking, coarsely chop onion and jalapeno (remove seeds).
- In medium bowl, combine jalapeno, onion, 1/2 of the cheese, chicken, taco sauce and garlic. Mix well. (if a little dry feel free to add more taco sauce).
- Once pizza dough is done, sprinkle other half of cheese over crust, then top with chicken and cheese mixture evenly. If desired sprinkle additional cheese over top of chicken mixture.
- Bake another 5-7 minutes or until cheese is melted and dough is deep golden brown.
- While pizza is baking, slice tomatoes lenghtwise into quarters and chop cilantro. Sprinkle tomatoes and cilantro over finished pizza as desired.