Recipe by Sherrybeth
This is a new recipe that a friend gave me last week. She makes it quite often and her family really loves it. It is a very easy, quick recipe to put together and the olives give it a very different taste from other chicken enchilada dishes I've tried.
- 1 (12 ounce) canchunk chicken
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) jar Cheese Whiz
- 1 (10 ounce) candiced tomatoes and green chilies (ROTEL)
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green olives, chopped
- 4 cups nacho cheese flavor Doritos (crumbled slightly, but not crushed)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line the bottom of a 9 inch pie plate with 3 cups of Doritos saving 1 cup to crush and sprinkle over the top.
- Saute onions, bell pepper, and celery until tender.
- Mix all remaining ingredients together well. Spread over the chips.
- Top with the remaining cup of crushed chips.
- Bake in preheated oven at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes or until heated through.