1/4 Photos of Chicken Enchilada Pasta Soup
This soup doesn't take long and it's delicious. It's a Pillsbury Bake Off recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 5 1/4 cups chicken broth (from two 32-oz. cartons)
- 2 (14 3/4 ounce) cans cream-style sweet corn
- 2 (10 ounce) cans red enchilada sauce
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can chopped green chilies
- 1 (10 ounce) can chunk white and dark chicken meat, in water, undrained (I use leftover cooked white and dark chicken meat)
- 1 (5 ounce) package uncooked vermicelli, broken into pieces (fideo vermicelli recommended)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1In Dutch oven or large saucepan, combine broth, corn, enchilada sauce and chiles; mix well.
- 2Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- 3Add all remaining soup ingredients; mix well.
- 4Reduce heat to low; simmer 8 minutes or until vermicelli is tender, stirring occasionally.
- 5Ladle soup into individual bowls.
- 6Garnish each serving with onion and cheese.
Browse Our Top Stocks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Enchilada Pasta Soup
Serving Size: 1 (616 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 554.0
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23.0 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 84.7 mg
- Sodium 1856.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 34.6 g