Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Pasta salad using Homemade Gourmet's Chicken Enchilada Soup Mix. The chicken is best when lightly marinated in Chicken Enchilada marinade and grilled.
- 2 avocados, peeled and sliced
- 1 bunch green onion, sliced
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) bag corkscrew macaroni, cooked and drained
- 5 chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- 7 tablespoons homemade gourmet chicken enchilada soup mix
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Toss together first 4 ingredients.
- Inseperate bowl, coat cooked chicken with soup mix and oil, add to other mixture. Serve warm or chilled for 2 hours.