Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
Great chicken marinade using Homemade Gourmet's Chicken Enchilada Soup Seasoning. For more recipes using Homemade Gourmet mixes see Cookingfor7s public recipe book, "Homemade Gourmet Recipes".
- 3 tablespoons homemade gourmet chicken enchilada soup mix
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 6 (8 ounce) chicken breasts
- Mix first three ingredients together in a gallon zip top bag by zipping bag closed and squishing until ingredients are well mixed. Add chicken pieces and shake until chicken is coated.
- Marinade overnight if using the next day.
- If freezing, squeeze out excess air and freeze. (Make sure you are using a freezer bag if you are freezing.).
- Broil, grill or bake chicken pieces until meat is fork tender and juices run clear. Broil or grill on medium-high heat about 10 minutes on each side, or bake at 350F for 30-45 minutes.