Prep 35 mins
Cook 45 mins
Mexican ingredients rolled in pasta.
- 12 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 2 (566.99 g) can enchilada sauce
- 127.57 g chopped green chilies
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 473.18 ml diced cooked chicken
- 236.59 ml shredded monterey jack pepper cheese
- 118.29 ml chopped green onion
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- 236.59 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 13x9 baking dish.
- Cook noodles as directed on package and drain.
- Mix enchilada sauce, chilies and tomato.
- Mix chicken, Monterey Jack cheese, onions and 1 cup sour cream.
- Spread about 1/2 cup sauce mixture into baking dish.
- Spread about 1 teaspoon sauce mixture over each noodle; spread evenly with about 1/4 cup of chicken mixture.
- Roll up each noodle; place seam side down on sauce in dish. Spoon about 1 cup sauce over bundles. Sprinkle with the Cheddar cheese.
- Cover and bake 40 to 45 minutes or until hot in center.
- Heat remaining sauce in saucepan; spoon over bundles. Serve with additional sour cream.
Great change of pace for lasagna noodles! It even turned out great with only a half cup of sour cream. The household "refriger-raiders" ate the rest!!I used a mexican blend cheese instead of the pepperjack. They are a little messy to roll up but they taste great! I also just poured all of the sauce over the top and then baked it.