Mexican ingredients rolled in pasta.
Make and share this Chicken Enchilada Lasagna Bundles recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 13x9 baking dish.
- Cook noodles as directed on package and drain.
- Mix enchilada sauce, chilies and tomato.
- Mix chicken, Monterey Jack cheese, onions and 1 cup sour cream.
- Spread about 1/2 cup sauce mixture into baking dish.
- Spread about 1 teaspoon sauce mixture over each noodle; spread evenly with about 1/4 cup of chicken mixture.
- Roll up each noodle; place seam side down on sauce in dish. Spoon about 1 cup sauce over bundles. Sprinkle with the Cheddar cheese.
- Cover and bake 40 to 45 minutes or until hot in center.
- Heat remaining sauce in saucepan; spoon over bundles. Serve with additional sour cream.
Great change of pace for lasagna noodles! It even turned out great with only a half cup of sour cream. The household "refriger-raiders" ate the rest!!I used a mexican blend cheese instead of the pepperjack. They are a little messy to roll up but they taste great! I also just poured all of the sauce over the top and then baked it.