1/1 Photo of Chicken Enchilada Lasagna Bundles
1 hr 20 mins
Mexican ingredients rolled in pasta.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease 13x9 baking dish.
- 3Cook noodles as directed on package and drain.
- 4Mix enchilada sauce, chilies and tomato.
- 5Mix chicken, Monterey Jack cheese, onions and 1 cup sour cream.
- 6Spread about 1/2 cup sauce mixture into baking dish.
- 7Spread about 1 teaspoon sauce mixture over each noodle; spread evenly with about 1/4 cup of chicken mixture.
- 8Roll up each noodle; place seam side down on sauce in dish. Spoon about 1 cup sauce over bundles. Sprinkle with the Cheddar cheese.
- 9Cover and bake 40 to 45 minutes or until hot in center.
- 10Heat remaining sauce in saucepan; spoon over bundles. Serve with additional sour cream.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Enchilada Lasagna Bundles
Serving Size: 1 (313 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 521.6
- Calories from Fat 227
- Total Fat 25.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.5 g
- Cholesterol 88.4 mg
- Sodium 906.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 29.2 g